Please telephone the nursery you require and request a fee structure.
- Charges do not apply during the four weeks the nursery is closed.
- Fees are non-negotiable and there is no discount for subsequent children from the same family.
- Four working weeks notice must be given if your child no longer needs their nursery place. Fees will apply if not given.
- Penalty fees are charged for children collected after 6pm.
- Fees do not include nappies or formula milk.
- Fees are applicable if your child is absent due to holidays or illness.
Fees are paid in the following ways: Cheque, cash, online bank transfers, standing orders and child care vouchers. We are registered with all voucher companies. Vouchers are accessed through your employer.
Help with childcare costs
The Government may be able to help you with your childcare costs through the childcare element of the working tax credit. How much help you get depends on how many hours you work and how much you earn. For more information call the Tax Credit Helpline on 0845 300 3900 or visit www.hmrc.gov.uk. People with hearing or speech difficulties can call 0845 300 3909.
Free nursery education places
There are currently subsidies available from Hertfordshire County Council for 3 and 4 year old children.From the term after your child turns three your child will be eligible for a government funded place. This is available regardless of family income. This continues until your child starts reception class at school. For families in receipt of benefit (e.g. job seeker’s allowance, income support, housing benefit, working tax credit) your child may be eligible for further free sessions funded by Hertfordshire County Council when your child is two years old. Please ask for details.